Acquisition, Leasing and Property Management
Nationwide Postal Management Inc., (“NPM Inc.”) is a leading real estate management, property acquisition and leasing consulting firm.
NPM manages 678 commercial real estate properties - 633 of which are actively leased to the US postal service.
NPM is involved in multiple aspects of commercial real estate operations, including the purchase and management of postal real estate assets.
NPM’s expertise lies in property management and leasing, focused on lease retention and driving higher net operating income and valuations.
A few facts about the US Postal Service
- The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations
- The Postal Service has the country’s largest retail network larger than McDonald’s, Starbucks and Walmart combined, domestically
- The United States Constitution empowers Congress "To establish post offices and post roads”
- POStPlan (Phase 2: Network Rationalization) was completed in February 2015 – aligning office hours, staffing and facilities
- The U.S. Postal Service is the core of the $1.4 trillion mailing industry in this country that employs more than 7.5 million people.
A few of the properties that make up our portfolio
Drop us a message and get in touch
123 Grove Ave, Ste 222
Cedarhurst, NY 11516
+1 (800) 470-3361